These list of keyboard shortcuts for Powerpoint will work to PowerPoint 2013 and later version
- Access to the ribbon: Just like Excel and Word, pressing Alt + A letter will allow you to navigate the program.
- F6 : Move clockwise among panes in Normal view.
- F4: Repeat the last action.
- Shift + F6: Move counterclockwise among panes.
- Press Alt + Shift + Left Arrow: Move one paragraph up.
- Alt + Shift + Right Arrow: Move one paragraph down.
- Press Alt + Shift + Down Arrow: Move selected paragraphs up.
- Alt + Shift + Down Arrow: Move selected paragraphs down
- Press Ctrl + Shift + >: Increase the font size.
- Ctrl + Shift + <: Decrease the font size.
- CTRL + M: Add a new slide.
- Alt + Shift + F9: Show/Hide the ruler
- Shift + F3: Cycle the case for the selected text.
- Ctrl + Home: Jump to the beginning of the first word in a text container
- Ctrl + End: Jump to the end of the last word in a text container
- Alt + Right Arrow: Rotate selected slide object by 15 degrees clockwise (Using this shortcut with the left arrow does the reverse).
That’s information about list of keyboard shortcuts for Powerpoint for slide creation. To see recent articles visit Home. Next article is about list of keyboard shortcuts for Youtube video.